About Flying Returns
Flying Returns is India's first frequent flyer programme, and one of the most rewarding programmes in the region.
As a member, you can earn FR points when you fly Air India and 27 Star Airline partners on eligible fare paying tickets, and redeem them for award travel faster than most programmes. On higher fares, such as full fare economy, and on Business/First Class, you earn bonus FR points, and clock FR points faster.
You can even earn and redeem FR points on airline partners, and earn FR points on selected non airline partners.
Join Flying Returns today, start collecting FR points and you could soon earn award tickets to a destination of your choice!Benefits and Privileges of Base Membership
- You can accrue FR points on tickets purchased for self in any currency and in any country.
- You can accrue FR points on all fare-paying tickets, and earn FR points depending on the booking class. On full-fare Economy tickets, and on Business/First Class fares, you earn bonus FR points.
- Air India code-share flights with other airlines qualify for accrual of FR points, not for redemption into award tickets.
- You can pool your FR points with those of your spouse to avail of award tickets, provided your spouse is also a member of Flying Returns.
- You can also purchase bonus FR points from Flying Returns programme on falling short for redemption.
- Award tickets may be issued for the member or any other person by the member.
- Separate check-in counters for members available at select domestic airports.
- Members travelling with only hand baggage in Executive or Economy class can avail the Tele Check-in facility at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
The membership is subject to Terms & Conditions governing the programme, as amended from time to time. Click here for detailed terms and conditions.