The Maharajah Club
Attaining / Retaining "The Maharajah Club" Status:
Members accruing 75,000 Status FR points during a 12 month rolling period will get upgraded to The Maharajah Club status. This is a system automated process whereby on the most recent activity all eligible flights are evaluated for the past month period. With each new activity, status is again evaluated during the past 12 month, ensuring that all eligible flights are counted for attaining Maharajah status.
The Maharajah Club is an exclusive tier of discerning travellers, who enjoy range of special services from Air India. The Maharajah Club members enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- 30% bonus FR Points over and above the normal accrual as Tier Bonus.
- Additional baggage allowance of 20 Kgs. (over and above ticketed Free Baggage Allowance)for weight concept flights for Primary Active/Active status account members.
- 1 additional piece as per cabin class free baggage where piece concept is applicable for Primary Active/ Active status account members
- Additional baggage allowance is not available on Air India flights operated with ATR/CRJ aircraft, on Airline Partner flights and on Air India code share flights (i.e. Air India marketed and operated by a Partner Airline or Partner Airline marketed and operated by Air India).
- The Maharaja Club (TMC) Members (corresponding to Star Gold) are eligible for additional baggage allowance on Star Alliance member airlines operated flights also
- Three upgrade vouchers at the time of invitation to the Club.
- Use of Air India Lounge with 1 guest at select domestic and international airports traveling on AI designated flights and Star Alliance Member airline flight.
- Dedicated check-in counters at select airports.
- Priority Check In and Boarding.
- Priority delivery of baggage.
- Lifestyle privileges / tie-ups with non airline partners.
- No cancellation/refund/rebooking fee will be levied for tickets on all fare types issued on domestic sectors on AI flights. However No-Show/ Gate No-Show charges applicable as per the fare basis (RBD) shall be applicable.
It is our privilege and pleasure to have you as an esteemed member of our club. We hope that you will enjoy all the benefits and privileges which come with this new relationship. The Maharajah Club will indeed help you get the best and most out of flying. Click here to know more details.
Benefits on Star Alliance partners
- Priority reservations wait listing and airport standby
- Priority check-in at counters.
- Priority boarding.
- Priority baggage handling.
- An extra allowance of 20 Kgs, or 1 additional piece of luggage when the piece concept applies.
- Complimentary access to airport lounges on presentation of same-day departing Star Alliance paid ticket and Gold card. One guest is also allowed provided they are also travelling on a paid ticket for same day departure with a Star Alliance Airline.