Flying Returns is India’s first frequent flyer programme, and one of the most rewarding programmes in the region.
As a member, you can earn mileage points when you fly Air India on eligible fare paying tickets, and redeem them for award travel faster than most programmes. On higher fares, such as full fare economy, and on Business/First Class, you earn bonus miles, and clock mileage points faster.
You can even earn and redeem mileage points on airline partners, and earn miles on selected non airline partners.
Join Flying Returns today, start collecting mileage points and you could soon earn award tickets to a destination of your choice!
- You can accrue miles on tickets purchased in any currency and in any country.
- You can accrue miles on all fare-paying tickets, and earn miles depending on the booking class. On full-fare Economy tickets, and on Business/First Class fares, you earn bonus miles.
- Air India code-share flights with other airlines qualify for accrual of miles, not for redemption into award tickets.
- You can pool your miles with those of your spouse to avail of award tickets, provided your spouse is also a member of Flying Returns.
- You can also purchase bonus miles from Flying Returns programme.
- Award tickets may be issued for the member or any other person nominated by the member.
You are also entitled to a host of special privileges.
- More award tickets on lesser flights
- Seamless redemption of award tickets online through www.flyingreturns.co.in
- Across the counter redemption and retro credit facility.
- Separate check-in counters for members available at select domestic airports
- Members travelling with only hand baggage in Executive or Economy class can avail the Tele Check-in facility at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
- Additional free baggage allowance.
The membership is subject to Terms & Conditions governing the programme, as amended from time to time. Click here for detailed terms and conditions.
Click here to download programme brochure.